|January 19, 2010|
|2010 , Episode 652|
|Air date||January 19, 2010|
|Guests|| Mary Walter|
January 16, 2010
January 20, 2010
"It's like 'The King of Queens', if by 'King' you mean 'Queen' "
- Mary Walter: "She so hot, hot cakes are now called Mary Walter cakes"
- Thaddeus McCotter: "He's so cool, the pillow sleeps on the other side of Thaddeus"
- Jim Norton: "He's so hilarious, knock-knock jokes are now called jim-jim jokes"
Bill Schulz Edit
- Bill Schulz: "He donated his body to science, but science said 'no'"
- Hall to my Oates
- Captain to my Tennille
- Seals to my Crofts
- Soft rock Kenny Loggins to my Hard rock Jim [incomprehensible]
"Ain't No Half-Steppin'"by Big Daddy Kanefrom the album Long Live the Kane.
|Mary Walter||Thaddeus McCotter||Jim Norton|